Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 3118 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 11:25 PM
Default Vampire Stake Accessory Request
Can someone please do me a huge favor and create a stake like this one as an accessory?

I really only need the mesh assigned to the right bones and maybe a black/gray/white texture map like marking the handle black, the length of the stake grey and the tip white :3 I can do the actual texturing myself, I just really have no idea how to use blender and despite tutorials I don't get how to make accessories with milkshape which is what I'm used to use from making stuff for sims 2 and well, even with sims 2 I didn't really get how bones/joints worked anyway if someone would help me out here that'd be super nice^^

(btw I'm not gonna upload this anywhere, I just need it for a story I'm working on which I'm not even sure I'm gonna post, but if I do, I will definitely state who made what in my screenshots )

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:08 AM
Requests are not allowed here. You're better off finding CC makers who take requests in this thread, then PMing one of them: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533538